Sicily is one of Italy's best kept secrets. There is much mystery about for honeymooners who seek exotic places, rich culture all with the backdrop beautiful beaches.
Palermo Sicily Newlyweds Honeymoon vacation package
For a more memorable and special occasion, your itinerary will be customized based on your preferences.
Swim in the perfectly blue water, enjoy a perfect sunset and taste the magnificent flavors of the typical Sicilian cuisine while listening to traditional Sicilian music with this unique itinerary. In Palermo, you will treasure a wide variety of fresh foods as well as learn about a culture that for ages has attracted the world’s attention. Movie directors, poets, writers, painters and even mythological characters have loved this land which is a melting pot of cultures.
You will admire the majestic Arabic palaces and elegant Spanish castles as well as ornate buildings from the 1800's. You will experience the vibrant life of the locals of today by strolling around the colorful markets in town. You will also enjoy the art in the splendid theaters that made Palermo’s artists famous in the world.
In all, Palermo is sure to guarantee you an exotic Honeymoon filled with profound culture.
"Hi Tommaso, what a trip! I'm now sitting outside my room looking at the valley of the temples writng the notes "amazing" Mary and myself ha
"Hi, we are having a wonderful time. All has worked wonderfully, loved the cooking school!"
PACKAGE START AT $1,848.00 INCLUDES:
- Airfare Round Trip from New York(*)
- 4 nights accommodation in a 4 star Hotel centrally located in Palermo
- Daily breakfast
- Return private transfer Palermo Airport – Hotel
- A bottle of Italian Sparkling Wine to celebrate your Honeymoon
- Trips 2 Italy Travel Information Kit
- Vat Taxes and service Charges
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- All Land & Air prices: Additional U.S. & Foreign Departure Taxes, Fuel Surcharges assessed by the Airlines.
- Hospitality city tax which varies by city and hotel category. Where applicable, it must be paid locally to the hotel.
- Entrance Fees to Monuments or Museums Tips, Extras.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Anything NOT stated under "What is Included"
Rate based on NYC(*) departure gates. Alternative U.S. departure cities available upon request.