There is no place on Earth that has the romance of Italy, making Italy the best place for a honeymoon. Whether you want history of Rome or the romance of Venice, this honeymoon package has it all, including the the ability to customize your Italian Honeymoon Adventure.
Grand Tour of Italy Honeymoon package (Rome, Florence, Venice)
For a more memorable and special occasion, your itinerary will be customized based on your preferences.
Take a tour around the principal Italian art cities that will guarantee a Honeymoon as rich as your love for your newlywed. Start with Rome, the capital. Enjoy the history and the magic of a city which has been standing for ages and will never die. Eternal Rome evaporates a cloud of history and energy that remains within its visitors for the rest of their lives.
Continue to Florence and surround yourself with exquisite art and delicious fare. Enjoy a “Fiorentina” steak and “Coccoli” while toasting at you life together with a Chianti DOC, one of the best wines. Enjoy an excursion to the Tuscan country side before departing to the most romantic city in the world.
Last but not least, culminate your special honeymoon in Venice where you will share your romance in an elegant city with a heart. Tour the city in a typical gondola for a romantic serenade.
This itinerary gives you the opportunity to celebrate your wedding in a country as special as your marriage and which breaths love, Italia!
PACKAGE START AT $2,294.00 INCLUDES:
- Airfare Round Trip from New York (*)
- 3 nights accommodation in a 3 or 4 star Hotel centrally located in Rome
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3 or 4 star Hotel centrally located in Florence
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3 or 4 star Hotel centrally located in Venice
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer from Rome's airport to Hotel
- Transfer from Venice Hotel to Airport
- 2nd cl High speed train Rome - Florence
- 2nd cl High speed train Florence - Venice
- 3 City Guided Tours
- A bottle of Italian Sparkling Wine to celebrate your Honeymoon
- Trips 2 Italy Travel Information Kit
- Vat Taxes and service Charges
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- All Land & Air prices: Additional U.S. & Foreign Departure Taxes, Fuel Surcharges assessed by the Airlines.
- Hospitality city tax which varies by city and hotel category. Where applicable, it must be paid locally to the hotel.
- Entrance Fees to Monuments or Museums Tips, Extras.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Anything NOT stated under "What is Included"
Rate based on NYC(*) departure gates. Alternative U.S. departure cities available upon request.