Venice and Verona
The city of Venice captures the essence of what a honeymoon should be. Magical palaces make for the backdrop as lovers are serenaded as they travel the canals by Gondola.
In Verona, visit the house of the Capulets. The walls under Juliet's has love letters pinned and a perfect spot to stop during your honeymoon.
Romeo & Juliet Honeymoon vacation package
For a more memorable and special occasion, your itinerary will be customized based on your preferences.
Share words of passion with your loved one in the most romantic city in the world. Venice offers many magical sights for you to experience an unforgettable Honeymoon.
Enjoy romantic walks around the mysterious alleys while looking at the majestic palaces and characteristic bridges. Listen to a serenade while on board a Gondola in the Venetian canals with the best views of the city. Visit Verona and the house of Juliet, looking at her balcony you will be filled with emotions and fall in love with your sweet hear again and again.
Before departing Venice, you will visit Murano, famous for the production of unique glass art pieces and the other minor islands of the Venice lagoon, offering a picturesque and colorful architecture while preserving remote memories of the old Venetian life.
Emily worked with us for the perfect trip. Our pre-vacation planning session was helpful to lessen any anxiety on what to expect when arrivi
Buongiorno Guilia,We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Italia. The tour guide was great and the local tour guides were excellent. Our companion
PACKAGE START AT $1,747.00 INCLUDES:
- Airfare Round Trip from New York(*)
- 4 nights accommodation in a 3 star or 4 Hotel centrally located in Venice
- Daily breakfast
- Venice Guided Walking Tour
- Murano, Burano, Torcello Islands Boat Tour
- Gondola Ride with Seranade (Shared)
- A bottle of Italian Sparkling Wine to celebrate your Honeymoon
- Trips 2 Italy Travel Information Kit
- VAT Taxes and service Charges
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- All Land & Air prices: Additional U.S. & Foreign Departure Taxes, Fuel Surcharges assessed by the Airlines.
- Hospitality city tax which varies by city and hotel category. If applicable it has to be paid locally to the hotel.
- Entrance Fees to Monuments or Museums, Tips, Extras.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Anything NOT stated under "What is Included"
Rate based on NYC(*) departure gates. Alternative U.S. departure cities available upon request.