Florence and its region, Tuscany, are also known for the excellent quality wines produced in the area assuring you will enjoy the best tasting wine accompanied by some of the most superior food in Italy. Art, wine and love…the perfect combination for an unforgettable Honeymoon to remember for the rest of your life together!
Florence & Tuscany Newlyweds Vacation Package
For such a memorable occasion, your itinerary will be customized based on your preferences.
Florence is a city of art and beauty, it was here that Dante was inspired to write about the exceptionally passionate love story of Paolo and Francesca in the Divine Comedy. Experience the opportunity to get lost in the graceful streets of a city that blends beautiful renaissance art with modern culture, home to world renowned museums, characteristic restaurants and some of the best shopping for quality products.
After visiting the outstanding museums, take a break from the city and relax in the picturesque country side surrounding Florence. A landscape of gentle rolling hills, colorful flowers and the tender perfume of vineyards will lead the way to old medieval villages nearby. Siena and San Gimignano will make your honeymoon even more memorable.
"Both Michael and I had a really terrific time in Italy. I would like to thank Trips2Italy for the wonderful Bottle of champagne that was se
"We did have an amazing time! Everything was so well-planned, we did not have to worry about a thing Cooking class was the best I have been
The tour you set up for us in Florence/Pisa turned out to be one of our favorites. The guide was very interesting and we enjoyed him very mu
"Dear Tommaso and Giulia, ciao from Tuscany! We are in love with this beautiful wine country. Casabianca is such a wonderful hotel. And the
" Tommaso,Great to hear from you! In fact I was just thinking that I owed you an email now that back home.We had an AMAZING time! It is alwa
PACKAGE START AT $1,691.00 INCLUDES:
- Airfare Round Trip from New York(*)
- 4 nights accommodation in a 3 star or 4 Hotel centrally located in Florence
- Daily breakfast
- Round trip private transfer from Florence airport to Hotel
- 1 day Tuscany & Chianti Tour
- A bottle of Italian Sparkling Wine to celebrate your Honeymoon
- Trips 2 Italy Travel Information Kit
- Local Taxes and service Charges
- Vat Taxes and service Charges
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- All Land & Air prices: Additional U.S. & Foreign Departure Taxes, Fuel Surcharges assessed by the Airlines.
- Hospitality city tax which varies by city and hotel category. Where applicable, it must to be paid locally to the hotel.
- Entrance Fees to Monuments or Museums Tips, Extras.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Anything NOT stated under "What is Included"
Rate based on NYC(*) departure gates. Alternative U.S. departure cities available upon request.