Florence and its region, Tuscany, are also known for the excellent quality wines produced in the area assuring you will enjoy the best tasting wine accompanied by some of the most superior food in Italy. Art, wine and love…the perfect combination for an unforgettable Honeymoon to remember for the rest of your life together!
Florence & Tuscany Newlyweds Vacation Package
For such a memorable occasion, your itinerary will be customized based on your preferences.
Florence is a city of art and beauty, it was here that Dante was inspired to write about the exceptionally passionate love story of Paolo and Francesca in the Divine Comedy. Experience the opportunity to get lost in the graceful streets of a city that blends beautiful renaissance art with modern culture, home to world renowned museums, characteristic restaurants and some of the best shopping for quality products.
After visiting the outstanding museums, take a break from the city and relax in the picturesque country side surrounding Florence. A landscape of gentle rolling hills, colorful flowers and the tender perfume of vineyards will lead the way to old medieval villages nearby. Siena and San Gimignano will make your honeymoon even more memorable.
My husband & I recently returned from the Tuscany/Cinque Terre escorted tour. We had an incredibly wonderful trip!
The itinerary was well planned and included the best that Tuscany & Cinque Terre have to offer. We really enjoyed the classy wine-tasting experiences & the boat ride to Cinque Terre.
In addition to the escorted tour, Trips2Italy assisted us with customization of our own itinerary. We could not be more pleased with Emily at Trips2Italy. Her communication was excellent, including prompt responses to emails and well-researched answers to questions. She organized a terrific trip for us!
During an overseas trip, we have huge peace of mind in knowing that there will be assistance available in case of a problem situation. Trips2Italy gets top marks for this. Due to a minor glitch, we had occasion to call the Trips2Italy 24 hour Emergency Assistance number. Tommaso immediately answered the phone, took care of the issue and followed up with us to assure that all was proceeding smoothly. Emily and Tommaso, thank you for our amazing trip to Italy!!
PACKAGE START AT $1,691.00 INCLUDES:
- Airfare Round Trip from New York(*)
- 4 nights accommodation in a 3 star or 4 Hotel centrally located in Florence
- Daily breakfast
- Round trip private transfer from Florence airport to Hotel
- 1 day Tuscany & Chianti Tour
- A bottle of Italian Sparkling Wine to celebrate your Honeymoon
- Trips 2 Italy Travel Information Kit
- Local Taxes and service Charges
- Vat Taxes and service Charges
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- All Land & Air prices: Additional U.S. & Foreign Departure Taxes, Fuel Surcharges assessed by the Airlines.
- Hospitality city tax which varies by city and hotel category. Where applicable, it must to be paid locally to the hotel.
- Entrance Fees to Monuments or Museums Tips, Extras.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Anything NOT stated under "What is Included"
Rate based on NYC(*) departure gates. Alternative U.S. departure cities available upon request.