Come discover one of the most sought after vacation destinations in Italy, Florence. This gorgeous city attracts lovers with wine tastings in the rolling green hills of the Tuscan countryside and art buffs with the world renowned art collections of local galleries such as the Uffizi and Accademia. Spend your time here wandering the city to take in the Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, and the Duomo and lose yourself in the magic of Florence.
Day 1: FLORENCE
Independent arrival in Florence. Check-in at your hotel in the city centre. Welcome dinner in a delightful Trattoria nearby. Overnight stay at your hotel accommodation.
Day 2: FLORENCE
After breakfast at your hotel. Meet with your guide at the hotel for a half day sightseeing tour of this splendid art city. Afternoon at leisure for visiting one of the many museums of Florence, such as the Uffizi Gallery or the Accademia Gallery with the statue of David of Michelangelo. Dinner on your own and overnight stay.
Day 3: FLORENCE, COOKING CLASS, FIESOLE
In the morning join a cooking course at a well known school in the town centre. The class will last 3 hours and we will teach you from scratch some of the Italian and Tuscan specialties. In the afternoon we recommend you visit the splendid town of Fiesole located up on the hills behind Florence and from where you can admire one of the most spectacular and enchanting views over the city. Return to hotel and overnight stay.
Day 4: FLORENCE
Breakfast and check out from your hotel. End of our services. If you still have the free morning in Florence at your leisure we would suggest taking an optional guided tour to some of the most interesting artisan boutiques in Florence, famous for leather, gold, paper and ceramics.
PACKAGE START AT $1,094.00
- 3 nights accommodation in 4 Star Hotel in Florence or similar;
- Daily breakfast;
- Welcome Dinner in al local restaurant;
- Half day English speaking guide to visit Florence historical center;
- 3 Hours hands on cooking class;
- Vat Taxes and service Charges.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- All Land & Air prices: Additional U.S. & Foreign Departure Taxes and Surcharges Fee(s) assessed by the Airlines.
- Hospitality city tax which varies by city and hotel category. If applicable it has to be paid locally to the hotel.
- Transportation, Entrance Fees to Monuments or Museums, Tips, Extras.
- Beverages during meals.
- All which is not mentioned under PACKAGE INCLUDES.
Fly and Drive independent tour package.
Available all year around on request.
Minimum number of participants: 2 people.
(*) Rate based on two adult persons sharing a double or twin bedded room with private bathroom. Single rooms are available at an additional supplement. Childrens, triple room rates and alternative accommodation arrangements are available upon request. (Additional and different charges may apply).