Italy Escorted Tour featuring Rome, Florence, & Venice
This tour is perfect for sightseeing around Italy's most popular areas. You'll see the history of the country, from the cathedrals, the Tuscan hill country, and unique architecture and art from past centuries.
Tour highlights include visiting Assisi, Siena, Florence, Bologna, Padua, Venice.
DAY 01: ROME, ASSISI, SIENA, FLORENCE
You will board a motor coach at an assigned meeting point in the historical center of Rome at 7:15 am and depart on your sightseeing tour. The first stop will be in charming Assisi, where you'll have free time to wander the streets. We suggest you to visit the Basilica of St. Francis, home of the famous saint. After you enjoy lunch (not included) the tour will continue through the Tuscan hill country. Next stop will be Siena. Known for its rich medieval history and the Palio horse race in the famous Piazza del Campo, you'll want to take plenty of pictures here as you walk in its lovely historical center. Later in the afternoon, the bus will continue to Florence, where you'll have dinner and get a good night's rest.
DAY 02: FLORENCE
The day starts with breakfast, to prepare you for a pleasant day, and continues with a tour of Florence. Called the Cradle of the Renaissance, you will marvel at Florence's art, architecture and churches created by the Masters. You'll stop at the Florence Cathedral called Duomo, with its Brunelleschi’s Dome, Giotto’s Bell Tower and the Baptistery, with doors so beautiful that Michelangelo called them the Gates of Paradise. The Piazza Della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio and the Santa Croce Basilica are also on the tour. Lunch on your own (not included). The afternoon will be at your leisure, where you can choose to shop or visit the Accademia Gallery with the famous Michelangelo’s David or the Uffizi Gallery (optional, not included). You may decide you'd rather go on an optional tour of Pisa, and see its famous leaning tower and adjoining Cathedral and Piazza dei Miracoli (optional, not included). In the evening you'll enjoy dinner and a final night in Florence.
DAY 03: FLORENCE, BOLOGNA, PADUA, VENICE
You'll enjoy breakfast, before boarding the motor coach to Bologna. Bologna is a mostly pedestrian city, so you will be able to take magnificent pictures of the Podesta Palace, Piazza del Nettuno and the Basilica of San Petronio. After lunch (not included), you'll continue on to Padua, home to many beautiful churches and the oldest botanical garden in the world. You'll stop at the Basilica of St Anthony, with its many lovely frescoes. The motor coach will then continue on to Venice, known for its beauty, art and gondolas. You'll have dinner and spend the night in Venice.
DAY 04: VENICE
After breakfast at the hotel, end of services.
PACKAGE START AT $644.00 INCLUDES:
- Transportation by Deluxe motor coach as per itinerary;
- Accommodation in Tourist Category Hotels with overnight stay in Venice Mestre or in First Category Hotels with overnight on Venice Island in double/twin rooms with private facilities;
- Daily Breakfast;
- 3 Dinners as per itinerary;
- English Speaking Tour-Escort; (Multilingual Tour-Escort during low season only);
- Panoramic Visits as per itinerary;
- Vat Taxes and service Charges.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- All Land & Air prices: Additional U.S. & Foreign Departure Taxes and Surcharges Fee(s) assessed by the Airlines.
- Hospitality city tax which varies by city and hotel category. Where applicable it must be paid locally to the hotel.
- Porterage service.
- Entrance Fees to Monuments or Museums Tips, Extras.
- All which is not listed under “PACKAGE INCLUDES”.
Multi language escorted group tour during low season.
From April to October the Tour will be ENGLISH ONLY.
All departures are Guaranteed.
Due to technical and logistic reasons, the itinerary may be reversed or modified.
(*) Rate based on two adult persons sharing a double or twin bedded room with private bathroom. Single rooms are available at an additional supplement. Children’s, triple room rates and alternative accommodation arrangements are available upon request. (Additional and different charges may apply).
CHILDREN POLICY :
- Children (0-3 Yrs Old) share double room with parents. Cot available upon request (Extra fees may apply).
- Children (0-3 Yrs Old) travel on parents laps. (Seat space available upon request, extra fees may apply).
- Beverages and Meals for Children are not included (To be paid locally upon consumption).
Other Vacation Packages That May Interest You