Italian Peninsula and Sicily 17 days Escorted Tour
17 Days/16 Nights
- Transportation by Deluxe motor coach as per itinerary;
- Accommodation in Tourist Category Hotels with overnight stay in Venice Mestre or in First Category Hotels with overnight stay on Venice Island in double/twin rooms with private facilities;
- Daily Breakfast (excluding the overnight ferry transfer’s one);
- 12 Dinners and 2 Lunches as per itinerary;
- Multilingual Tour-Escort;
- Panoramic Visits as per itinerary;
- Overnight ferry transfer from Sorrento to Palermo in private cabin;
- Entrance fees at Agrigento’s Valley of Temples and Syracuse archeological Park;
- Vat Taxes and service Charges.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- All Land & Air prices: Additional U.S. & Foreign Departure Taxes and Surcharges Fee(s) assessed by the Airlines.
- Hospitality city tax which varies by city and hotel category. Where applicable it must be paid locally to the hotel.
- Porterage service.
- Entrance Fees to Monuments or Museums, Tips, Extras.
- All which is not listed under “PACKAGE INCLUDES”.
Multi language escorted group tour.
All departure are Guaranteed.
Please note: Due to the frequent change of transportation during the southern Italy part of the tour, it is required to bring only one piece of luggage per traveler. In the eventuality of extra luggage an extra charge of 15 euro per piece will be charged locally. The itinerary could be reversed or modified for technical or logistic reasons.
(*) Rate based on two adult persons sharing a double or twin bedded room with private bathroom. Single rooms are available at an additional supplement. Children’s, triple room rates and alternative accommodation arrangements are available upon request. (Additional and different charges may apply).
- Children (0-3 Yrs Old) share double room with parents. Cot available upon request (Extra fees may apply).
- Children (0-3 Yrs Old) travel on parents laps. (Seat space available upon request, extra fees may apply).
- Beverages and Meals for Children are not included (To be paid locally upon consumption).