Looking for Italy vacation packages that are all inclusive? Well, stop looking and call Trips 2 Italy. This beautiful country offers just about everything, from the mountain ranges, to amazing coastal splendor, to delectable food choices, numerous world-renowned wines, unmatched architecture, and innumerable historical sights. However, contrary to what some may say, going to an all-inclusive resort may not be the best when visiting this breath-taking country.
Trips 2 Italy is a one-stop shop for Italy vacation packages, and all inclusive for them means handling flights, transfers, accommodations and excursions. Not sure of what is included? Go ahead and visit their website and take a look at the various packages they have. Samplings of their traveling options are guided and sightseeing tours, culinary/cooking class tour, honeymoon, and winter ski packages. Each option lists the various towns that are visited as well as excursions, both a part of the trip and those that can be added to the trip. It should be noted that depending on the area that is visited and the particular excursion, there may be limits due to weather or the season.
Not sure that these will fit the bill? Then check out their customized itinerary. There is a tab on the site to fill out or call and speak to a representative. Some of the questions they will ask are the following:
- Dates of departure and return home.
- If there is previous travel experience to Italy.
- Have airline tickets already been purchased? If not, they can assist with that too.
- The number of those traveling and ages.
- Is there something special planned during the trip? Celebrating a milestone birthday or anniversary?
- Are there any preferred towns or cities that are “must-haves” in the itinerary?
- Type of preferred accommodations as well as bed arrangement; i.e. king, queen, or twin beds.
- Preferred mode of transportation around the country.
- Any other special interests or activities that should be part of the custom itinerary?
Italy is an amazing country, and many people save their money for years in order to visit just once. If that is the case, then don’t waste time trying to plan the trip yourself, search for great flights, and take risks on accommodations. Instead, contact a representative at Trips 2 Italy and let them handle the Italy vacation packages details and leave the all inclusive deals to someone else. The only thing left to do is pack and make sure the passport is ready to go!